Thursday 13 January 2011

Short stories

Hello, again my neglected readers. I hope you're all well. I thought I'd share a few shorter stories with you today before I put a longer update up soon.


A month or so back I was down in London with Ellie. We'd booked tickets for Wicked as both of us had enjoyed the book. The two of us went for a bit of culture during the day and went around several of the museums as looking at dinosaurs makes me feel like a big kid again. We both enjoyed the show and the second night decided to hit a few clubs before we went home. Unsurpisingly we both really had only one thing on our mind but both of us didn't really get very lucky.

After the two of us were a little worn out we decided to head back to our B&B. We got a late tube back and despite us having a carriage almost to ourselves Ellie made us sit next to a guy who was all on his own. He was in his late thirties and fairly attractive. Ellie started flirting with him almost immediately. I think he was little uncertain what to make of it when a twenty year old girl started getting racy with him. Ellie stopped teasing and cut straight to the point and placed her hand on his lap.

He almost swallowed his tongue but Ellie just shushed him. I was staring intently at every second of it. She quickly unzipped his trousers and fished his cock out. He didn't seemed to be that big although I didn't get much chance to tell as she started deepthroating his cock. Ellie was happily fucking her mouth with his length. The guy was running his hands through her hair as she sucked him hard.

I've always loved watching Ellie blow guys as it really turns me on and I was soaking by this point. The guy grunted and had to bite his lower lip to stop from crying out. Ellie greedily took his seed into her mouth. After a moment she sat back up a little drop of cumming dripping out of her mouth. She lapped it up and just in time as it was our stop.



I may have mentioned before that I work in a pub. Ellie and myself decided we needed a little extra income. We scoured the local papers and found a pub which wasn't too far looking for barmaids. Admittedly neither of us had any actual experience but we hoped that wouldn't be that much of an issue. We dressed to impress. I wore a short skirt and low cut top with knee high boots. Ellie wore a pair of exceptionally tight jeans and tight shirt with tiny little heels.

The interview went swimmingly. The pub was owned and ran by one guy Darren who had suddenly needed to taken on new staff to cover the nights when it was busier as his previous barmaid had moved away. He was actually really only looking to take on the one girl but we kind of won him round. Two attractive teenage girls flirting with him and doing their best to show off their assets was hard to say no to.

The pub was fairly tiny and had a small flat above the bar, which was where Darren lived. He said he would give us a trial run to see how we did. Darren showed us the ropes and the layout of the bar and told us our first shift would be in two days time.

Our first night actually went pretty well. I suspect the main reason Darren took us on is that he expected two young girls flirting constantly with his customer would be good for business which it was.

After the pub had cleared out Darren left myself and Ellie to tidy up the bar. He disappeared into the kitchen. Flirting all night had got me quite worked up. I grabbed a handful of glasses and headed back into the kitchen. Darren was in there loaded them up into the washer and hadn't noticed me enter the kitchen. I snuck up behind him and ran my hand over his arse. He jumped and almost dropped the glass he was holding. He spun around and was quite surprised at how close I was.

I reached out and grabbed his crotch and in my sexiest voice “I just wanted to show how much I appreciate you giving me this job boss.”

He was too stunned to say anything and I dropped to my knees and unzipped his trousers. I reached in and grabbed his cock. I licked my lips when I realised that he was quite thick and despite not being hard was fairly long. I licked at the tip, swirling my head around his helmet. I greedily took him into my mouth, dragging my lips up and down his shaft. I worked him fully into my mouth, savouring the feeling of having his full length in my mouth. I sucked on him hard and slowly dragged my lips back up his cock.

Darren was moaning throughout me blowing him. I switched between deepthroating him and licking up and down his shaft. I felt his cock twitch and knew he was about to cum. I took the head back into my mouth and caught his load on my tongue. Ever the naughty girl I stuck my tongue out at him before swallowing the lot.

Darren managed to eventually blurt out that we we're both hired. The fun didn't end there either. As is always the case between us I tell Ellie all the dirty details of the stuff I've done and she wanted to thank Darren as well.

A few shifts later and it was a fairly quiet night. Darren excused himself to take care of some stuff in his flat and left us in charge of the bar. Around half an hour later Ellie managed to sneak off. After awhile I started to hear noises coming from up stairs. I already knew what was happening but wanted to see.

I snuck up the stairs and could make out in the corner Darren sat on a chair with Ellie riding him. I stayed for a moment and watched her. Ellie was taking Darren's cock in her arse. Her face was an image of utter bliss as he drilled her hard. Eventually I had to go back down to thar bar. Shame



Well one last story to tide you over. The flat I share with Ellie has a kind of open situation between the two of us as we both quite happily consider anyone brought back to the flat fair game. I'd got back from a long day of lectures and dumped my bags by the door. My general intention was to just crash on the sofa and eat ice cream. I wasn't too sure if Ellie was home or not. Then I wandered into the lounge and discovered the sofa was already occupied.

There was a guy sat on the sofa. Fairly tall, well built, jet black hair and very attractive. My pussy was quivering just at the sight of him. All tiredness was gone and I knew I had to have him. I knew fully well Ellie had brought him back to fuck and was probably in the shower. So I figured I had a while. He hadn't noticed me so I stepped back into the hallway.

I was wearing a medium length skirt and I quickly took my panties off. I stepped into the lounge and tall, dark and handsome noticed me.

“Hi, you must be Phoebe. Ellie's in the shower.”

I raised a finger to my lips to shush him and then pulled up my skirt, exposing my pussy to him. I gave him no time to protest and straddled his lap and pulled him into a deep kiss. I started grinding my crotch on his lap. He was hard almost immediately. He rather expertly with me still grinding on him managed to unzip his trousers and pull his cock out. I gleefully sank down on it, taking him completely inside me. He was quite long and he held my hips keeping me deep inside him. I rocked back and forth on his cock, grinding my clit against him.

He started to pound me, making me take every inch. He pushed my top up and was pawing at my boobs while he fucked me. I was moaning as he fucked me hard. Then I heard a voice from the corner.

“Warming him up for me?” Ellie asked me.

She had just got out of the shower and wrapped herself up in a towel.

“I just want him to make me cum.” I moaned.

Ellie came over to the pair of us. She started kissing me and playing with my boobs. She reached one hand down and started to rub my clit really hard while I was being fucked. The pair of them brought me to a screaming orgasm and I collapsed on the sofa beside them. She cleaned my juices off his pole before trying him out for herself. I lay there on the sofa watching them for awhile before eventually going for a little sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely loved it very well written I can see the pictures in my mind.